- If you would like more information about this venue or what to do in Lanarkshire, go to www.visitlanarkshire.com.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
Assisted Travel Contact Information
- Assisted Travel Helpline telephone number: 0800 912 2 901
- Assisted Travel Text Relay service (for the hard of hearing): 18001 0800 912 2 901
- Opening times do vary depending on timetabling.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
- The car park is located on Eaglesham Road.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 6 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 450cm x 600cm (14ft 9in x 19ft 8in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 15m (16yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 40m (43yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are dropped kerbs.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb between the car park and the venue.
- The dropped kerb does have tactile paving.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is a designated drop off point.
- The drop off point is located to the left of the main entrance.
- There is a dropped kerb from the drop off point.
- There is not tactile paving on the dropped kerb.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located in the car park.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 110cm (3ft 7in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is moderate.
Outside Access (Waiting Room)
- This information is for the entrance located on the platform.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically.
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The width of the door opening is 132cm (4ft 4in).
- The station is not staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- There is not a ticket office.
- The train companies that operate within this station include:.
- Please click here for access information for ScotRail.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 1 platform(s) in the station.
- The platform(s) accessed by ramp / slope is / are 1.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio and visual.
- Platforms which have tactile markings at the platform edge are 1.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- Accessible toilets are not located on the main station concourse.
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.