- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Airdrie.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located at the rear of the building.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is block paving.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located to the rear of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The bell is not in a suitable position to allow wheelchair users to gain access.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are light.
- The width of the door opening is 86cm (2ft 10in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located to the left as you face the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is moderate.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The ramp does have handrails.
- The handrails are on the right going up.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is/are 3 step(s) to the area/service.
- The lighting levels at the step(s) are medium.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on the left going up.
- The ramp/slope does bypass the step(s).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There is a 90cm wide easy slope leading to the dining table.
Eating and Drinking (Dining Room)
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 9m (9yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The standard height for tables is 74cm.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are not available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- The type of food served here is breakfasts only.
- There are 6 rooms in total.
- There are 6 standard ground floor rooms.
- There are 0 standard rooms on other floors.
Auxiliary Aids - General
- Some hotel rooms have no auxiliary aids for people with sensory impairments.
- The hotel does not provide other auxiliary aids for people with mobility impairments.
Ground Floor Standard Rooms
- There are standard rooms on the ground floor.
- There is level access to ground floor rooms.
- None of these rooms are accessed by platform lift.
- Adjoining rooms are not available.
- Assistance dogs may be welcome to stay by prior arrangement with the venue.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.