- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Croy.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is loose chippings.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Level Change (Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located leading from the park into the gardens.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- There is a Braille and Tactile map of the gardens just before you go up the slope into the gardens.
- There is a surfaced path running throughout the gardens.
- There are some easy and moderate slopes in places along the path.
- There are different areas of the gardens designed to stimulate different senses.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.