Assisted Travel Contact Information
- Assisted Travel Helpline telephone number: 0800 912 2 901
- Assisted Travel Text Relay service, (for the hard of hearing): 18001 0800 912 2 901
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The information in this section was taken in March 2021.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
Outside Access (Platform 1 Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located in the car park.
- There is level access into the venue.
- Level access is not via lift.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The door opening is 150cm (4ft 11in) wide.
- Opening times do vary depending on timetabling.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The station is not staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- There is not a ticket office.
- The train companies operating from within this station are ScotRail.
- Please click here for access information for ScotRail.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 1-2 platform(s) in the station.
- The platform(s) which has/have level access is / are 1.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 2.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio and visual.
- Platforms which have tactile markings at the platform edge are 1-2.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
Other Floors (Footbridge)
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are P-F.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium (11cm - 17cm).
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is a landing.
- Platform 2 can only be accessed via the footbridge from platform 1.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.