- There is not a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are wall mounted.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is not a one-way system throughout.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at tills/counters.
Key Access Review
- The venue has its own car park.
- There is ramped/sloped and stepped access to the venue.
- The ramp/slope has a slight gradient.
- The ramp has a handrail on the right going up.
- The width of the ramp is 130cm.
- The ramp/slope bypasses the step(s).
- There is/are 1 medium height (11cm - 18cm) step(s), with a handrail on the left going up.
- The door(s) is/are single, automatic (by sliding), with a clear opening width of over 75cm.
- There is step free access to the majority of the venue/service.
- There is room to manoeuvre within the majority of the venue/service.
- There is not a seat/chair available.
- There is a hearing assistance system available.
- Staff are trained to use the hearing assistance system.
- Staff receive disability awareness/equality training.
- There is not a home service available.
- There is not a member of staff (generally on duty) trained in British/Irish Sign Language.