Key Access Review
- There are on street Blue Badge bays available.
- There is stepped access to the venue.
- There is/are 1 shallow (2cm - 10cm) step(s), with no handrails.
- The door(s) is/are single, manual (away from you), with a clear opening width of over 75cm.
- There is step free access to the majority of the venue/service.
- There is room to manoeuvre within the majority of the venue/service.
- There is not a seat/chair available.
- There is not a hearing assistance system available.
- Staff receive disability awareness/equality training.
- There is not a home service available.
- There is not a member of staff (generally on duty) trained in British/Irish Sign Language.
- There are external queuing points.
- The external queuing points are clearly marked/signed.
- There is not a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are free standing.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at desks/counters.
- Toilets are currently unavailable.
- The venue is certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.