Show Easy Read
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Kettering Station.
Getting Help and Assistance
- Documents are available in an alternative format and can be provided to include: Braille on request, large print on request and different languages on request.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are available on request.
- BSL interpreters can be provided on request.
- Language interpreters can be provided on request.
- Please contact the venue for details of opening times.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located to the side of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 3 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 400cm x 470cm (13ft 1in x 15ft 5in).
- The nearest designated bay is 34m (37yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 38m (41yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue to the right.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open automatically.
- The doors are double width.
- The door opening is 125cm (4ft 1in) wide.
Second set of doors
- There is a second set of doors.
- The door(s) open towards you (pull).
- The doors are double width.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The door opening is 150cm (4ft 11in) wide.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Wayfinding signage is available.
- Some pictorial signage is available.
- The type of flooring in walkways and corridors is carpet, vinyl/laminate and wood.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium (11cm - 17cm).
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located immediately beyond the main entrance.
- The lift is 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The lift is a standard lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are G-1.
- Staff do not need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The clear door width is 130cm (4ft 3in).
- The dimensions of the lift are 150cm x 260cm (4ft 11in x 8ft 6in).
- There are not separate entry and exit doors in the lift.
- There is not a mirror to aid reversing out of the lift.
- The lift does not have a visual floor indicator.
- The lift does have an audible announcer.
- The controls for the lift are within 120cm from the floor.
- The lift does not have Braille markings.
- The lift does have tactile markings.
- The lighting level in the lift is bright.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The shared toilets that were surveyed are located on the first floor next to Urgent Care & Assessment Team.
- The shared toilet(s) is/are approximately 24m (26yd 9in) from the lift.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the shared toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are bright.