- The following information describes the route from the Hammersmith Road Bus Stops to the Olympia National.
- The route leads along Hammersmith Road.
- The majority of the paths along the route are concrete tiles.
- There is signage located along the north side of Hammersmith Road directing you to the entrances.
- The potential hazards on this route include; busy roads, crossing points and congested pathways.
- The visual indicators at the crossing points are activated by push buttons. These are between the heights of 95cm and 105cm.
Hammersmith Road Bus Stops
- There are several bus stops located along Hammersmith Road.
- There is step free access to the bus shelters.
- There is bench seating within the bus shelters.
- The nearest bus stop to the Olympia National, located on the South side of Hammersmith Road is bus stop C.
- The nearest bus stop to the Olympia National, located on the North side of Hammersmith Road is bus stop L.
Hammersmith Road Bus Stop L to Olympia National
- After exiting the bus, turn left and follow Hammersmith Road for approximately 60m until you reach the pedestrian crossing over Holland Road.
- The pedestrian crossing has dropped kerbs with tactile paving on both sides.
- There are rotating cones located at the base of the push button boxes to indicate when it is safe to cross.
- After the pedestrian crossing point follow the path along Hammersmith Road for 200m until you reach the Olympia National entrance.
- The path crosses Russell Road and Olympia Way, both crossings are level with the path.
- The surface of the path varies between concrete tiles and concrete with square glass tiles embedded into the path.
Hammersmith Road Bus Stop C to Olympia National
- After exiting the bus turn right and follow the path along Hammersmith Road for approximately 60m till you reach the pedestrian crossing point to the opposite side of Hammersmith Road.
- The path crosses an access road, the crossing is level with the road.
- The Hammersmith Road pedestrian crossing has dropped kerbs with tactile paving on both sides.
- There is a rotating cone at the base of the signal box to indicate when it is safe to cross.
- After completing the crossing turn left and follow the path for approximately 100m until you reach Olympia National entrance.
- The path crosses Olympia Way, the crossing is level with the path.