- The following information describes the route from the Hammersmith Road Bus Stops to the Olympia National.
- The route leads along Hammersmith Road.
- The majority of the paths along the route are concrete tiles.
- There is signage located along the north side of Hammersmith Road directing you to the entrances.
- The potential hazards on this route include; busy roads, crossing points and congested pathways.
- The visual indicators at the crossing points are activated by push buttons. These are between the heights of 95cm and 105cm.
Hammersmith Road Bus Stops
- There are several bus stops located along Hammersmith Road.
- There is step free access to the bus shelter.
- There is bench seating within the bus shelter.
- The nearest bus stops to the Olympia National, located on the south side of Hammersmith Road are bus stops D and C.
- Bus Stop D is only used as a replacement for rail services during some events.
Hammersmith Road Bus Stops D to Olympia National
- After exiting the bus, turn right and follow Hammersmith Road for approximately 40m until you reach the pedestrian crossing.
- The pedestrian crossing has dropped kerbs with tactile paving on both sides.
- There are rotating cones located at the base of the push button boxes to indicate when it is safe to cross.
- After the pedestrian crossing point from Bus Stop D to the north side of Hammersmith Road, turn left and follow Hammersmith Road for approximately 50m to the Olympia National entrance.
- The surface of the path varies between concrete tiles and concrete with square glass tiles embedded into the path.
Hammersmith Road Bus Stop C to Olympia National
- There is step free access along Hammersmith Road.
- There surface of the path is concrete tiles.
- From the crossing point for Bus Stop C, turn left and follow Hammersmith Road for approximately 60m to the entrances to Olympia National.
- There is a dropped kerb without tactile paving at the crossing point over Olympia Way.