- The following information describes the route from Kensington (Olympia) Station to Olympia West.
- The route leads along Olympia Way, Maclise Road, Beaconsfield Terrace and Blythe Road.
- The majority of the paths along the route are block paving and concrete tiles.
- There is signage located along Olympia Way, Maclise Road, Beaconsfield Terrace and Blythe Road directing you to the entrance.
- The potential hazards on this route include; busy roads, crossing points and congested pathways.
- After exiting the Station turn right and follow the path for approximately 50m to the crossing to Maclise Road.
- The surface of Olympia Way is block paving and tarmac with embedded glass tiles.
- The path crosses the Motorail Car Park access road.
- The crossing has temporary dropped kerbs on both sides.
Kensington (Olympia) Station
- Kensington (Olympia) Station is served by Southern Rail, London Overground and District Line (The district line service is only available on weekends).
- There is step free access from Platform 1 (District Line) and 2 (London Overground and Southern Rail) to Olympia Way.
- There is step free access from Platform 3 (London Overground and Southern Rail) to Russell Road.
- There are no lift facilities within the station. There is a bridge between platforms 1/2 and platform 3.
- If you arrive at Platform 3 for step free access to Olympia London, please turn right onto Russell Road, follow Russell Road to Hammersmith Road, turn right and follow signage to Olympia London.
- After completing the crossing follow Maclise Road for approximately 100m until you reach the crossing to Beaconsfield Terrace Road.
- There is a temporary dropped kerb to access the path along Maclise Road.
- The surface of the path is tarmac.
- The path crosses Sinclair Road, the crossing is raised level with the path.
- There is a temporary dropped kerb at the crossing point.
Beaconsfield Terrace Road and Blythe Road
- The crossing point from Maclise Road to Beaconsfield Terrace Road has a temporary dropped kerb on Maclise Road, an island in the centre of the road and a permanent dropped kerb with no tactile paving on Beaconsfield Terrace Road.
- After completing the crossing turn left and follow Beaconsfield Terrace Road for approximately 50m until you reach the crossing point to the opposite side of the road.
- The crossing point has dropped kerbs with no tactile paving.
- After completing the crossing turn right and follow the path along Beaconsfield Terrace Road/Blythe Road for approximately 40m until you reach the Olympia West entrance.