- The following information describes the route from the Motorail Car Park to Olympia National.
- The route leads along Olympia Way and Hammersmith Road.
- The majority of the paths along the route are block paving and concrete tiles.
- There is signage located along Olympia Way and the North side of Hammersmith Road directing you to the entrances.
- The potential hazards on this route include; busy roads, crossing points and congested pathways.
Olympia Way to Olympia National
- There is a temporary dropped kerb from the car park to Olympia Way.
- After exiting the car park turn left and follow Olympia Way for approximately 250m.
- Along the path there is metal fencing designed to stop people cycling along the path, the gap between the metal fencing is 145cm.
- The surface of the path varies between tarmac and block paving.
- At the top of Olympia Way turn right onto Hammersmith Road and follow the path to Olympia National Entrance.
- The path crosses Olympia Way.
Parking (Motorail Car Park)
- The venue does have its own parking facilities.
- The car park is located at the corner of Maclise Road and Olympia Way.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park does have a barrier control system.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- Clearly marked/signposted parent and child parking bays are not available.
Blue Badge Parking
- There is a/are Blue Badge parking bay(s) available.
- There is/are 11 designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- There are parking charges for the car park.
- Parking charges apply for all users (including Blue Badge holders).
- Payment signs are provided.
- Payment signs are clearly presented.
- Payment signs are located at the entrance to the car park.
- To see the parking charges please click here (opens new tab).