Show Easy Read
- The following information describes the route from the Multi-storey Car Park (P3) to Olympia National.
- The route leads along Olympia Way and Hammersmith Road.
- The majority of paths along the route are block paving and concrete tiles.
- There is signage located along Olympia Way and the North side of Hammersmith Road directing you to the entrances.
- The potential hazards on this route include; busy roads, crossing points and congested pathways.
Multi-storey Car Park
Olympia Way to Hammersmith Road
- After exiting the Multi-storey Car Park go straight ahead and join Olympia Way.
- Follow Olympia Way for approximately 190m.
- Along Olympia Way there are dropped kerbs at the crossing points over access roads at Gate B and Gate BB.
- There are some bollards along Olympia Way. The width of the bollards is over 150cm.
- The surface of the path varies between tarmac and block paving.
- At the top of Olympia Way turn right onto Hammersmith Road.
- After turning right from Olympia Way onto Hammersmith Road follow Hammersmith Road for approximately 40m until you reach the Olympia National entrance.
- Along Hammersmith Road the width of the path narrows due to bike stands. The width of the path at these points still over 150cm.
- The surface of the path varies between concrete tiles and concrete with square glass tiles embedded into the path.