Show Easy Read
- The following information describes the route from the Multi-storey Car Park (P3) to Olympia West.
- The route leads along Olympia Way, Maclise Road, Beaconsfield Terrace and Blythe Road.
- The majority of the paths along the route are block paving and concrete tiles.
- There is signage located along Olympia Way, Maclise Road, Beaconsfield Terrace and Blythe Road directing you to the entrance.
- The potential hazards on this route include; busy roads, crossing points and congested pathways.
Multi-storey Car Park
- After exiting the Multi-storey Car Park turn left and follow Olympia Way for approximately 40m.
- The surface of Olympia Way is block paving and tarmac with embedded glass tiles.
- At the end of Olympia Way turn left onto Maclise Road.
- After turning left on Maclise Road follow Maclise Road for approximately 95m.
- The surface of the path is tarmac with embedded glass tiles.
- Along Maclise Road there are dropped kerbs at the access roads entering and exiting the Multi-storey Car Park.
- At the junction with Maclise Road and Beaconsfield Terrace Road, turn left onto Beaconsfield Terrace Road.
Beaconsfield Terrace Road and Blythe Road
- After turning onto Beaconsfield Terrace Road follow Beaconsfield Terrace Road for approximately 60m where it merges with Blythe Terrace Road.
- The surface of Beaconsfield Terrace Road is tarmac with embedded glass tiles.
- After joining Blythe Road, follow the path for approximately 40m and Olympia West will be on your left hand side.