Show Easy Read
Getting Help and Assistance
- There is a member of staff available for help and assistance.
- Disability awareness/equality training for staff is dependant on the event organiser.
- Deaf awareness training for staff is dependant on the event organiser.
- The availability of a member of staff trained in British Sign Language is dependant on the event organiser.
- Documents available in large print are available depending on the event organiser.
- There is not an assistance dog toilet or toileting area at the venue/near by.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are available depending on the event organiser.
- There are mobility aids available.
- The mobility aids available are manual wheelchairs.
- To reserve a wheelchair please contact the venue on 020 7598 2411 in advance.
- A returnable deposit, such as a driving licence will be required.
- There is an adult changing bench in the first aid room (not plumbed in).
- Customers wishing to use the changing bench should use the phone next to the door and speak to the control room. They will ensure that customers gain entry.
- The car park is located off Maclise Road. If you are using your Sat Nav the nearest postcode for the car park is W14 0NE.
- The venue does have its own parking facilities.
- The car park is located off Maclise Road.
- The car park type is multi storey.
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height of the restriction barrier is 200cm (6ft 7in).
- The car park does have a barrier control system.
- Controls at the barrier are within the range of 100cm to 110cm.
- The barrier controls/touchscreen can be reached from the car.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a/are Blue Badge parking bay(s) available.
- The Blue Badge bay(s) is/are clearly marked.
- There is/are 15 designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- There is not a 120cm hatched zone around the Blue Badge parking bay(s).
- The dimensions of other designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) vary in size.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do need to be booked in advance.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bays are 515cm x 540cm and 510cm x 540cm. All of the Blue Badge parking bays are located on the ground floor of the car park.
- Clearly marked/signposted parent and child parking bays are not available.
- All parking spaces are provided on a first come first served basis.
- On floors 1, 2, 3 and 4 the car park has a mezzanine level. There are 9 medium height steps with handrails on both sides which lead from the mezzanine level to the path leading to the stairs/lift. There is clear signage saying that there is not step-free access from the mezzanine levels to the lift.
- There are parking charges for the car park.
- Parking is not free for visitors of the venue.
- Payment signs are provided.
- Payment signs are clearly presented.
- Payment signs are located at the entrance to the car park and throughout the car park.
- Payment term signs do make it clear if parking charges apply to Blue Badge holders.
- Parking is not free for Blue Badge holders.
- To see the parking charges please click here (opens new tab).
- Payment machines are located Payment machines are located at the pedestrian entrance/exit of the car park.
- There is a payment machine at a convenient height for wheelchair users.
- There is a level turning space (minimum 185cm x 210cm) in front of the payment machine(s).
- Stairs can be used to access other floors.
- The stairs are located at the rear of the ground floor lift lobby.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G, 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The height of the step(s) is/are between the recommended 15cm and 18cm.
- The going of the step(s) is/are not between the recommended 30cm and 45cm.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- Handrails are at the recommended height (90cm-100cm).
- Handrails do cover the flight of stairs throughout its length.
- Handrails are easy to grip.
- Handrails do not extend horizontally beyond the first and last steps.
- There is a landing.
- Clear signs indicating the facilities on each floor are not provided on landings.
- The lighting levels at the steps are good.
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located at the rear of the ground floor lift lobby.
- The lift is a standard lift.
- A member of staff does not need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are G, 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Clear signs indicating the facilities on each floor are not provided on lift lobby landings.
- There is a clear level manoeuvring space of 150cm × 150cm in front of the lift.
- Lift doors do contrast visually with lift lobby walls.
- The external controls for the lift are within 90cm - 110cm from the floor.
- The colour contrast between the external lift controls and the control plate is poor.
- The colour contrast between the external lift control plate and the wall is good.
- The clear door width is 80cm (2ft 7in).
- The dimensions of the lift are 115cm x 135cm (3ft 9in x 4ft 5in).
- There are no separate entry and exit doors in the lift.
- There is not a mirror to aid reversing out of the lift.
- There is not a list of floor services available within the lift.
- The lift does have a visual floor indicator.
- The lift does have an audible announcer.
- The controls for the lift are not within 90cm - 120cm from the floor.
- The lift controls are within 115cm - 135cm from the floor.
- There is a hearing loop system.
- The lift does not have Braille markings.
- The lift does have tactile markings.
- The lighting levels in the lift are good.
- There is a/are similar lift(s) available.
- The nearest accessible toilet(s) is/are located within the Olympia London venues.
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located in the ground floor lift lobby.
- There is step-free access to the female and male toilet(s).
- There is pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- An ambulant toilet with wall-mounted grab rails is not available.
- The wash basin tap type is sensor.
- There is not a flashing fire alarm beacon within the toilets.
- Lighting levels are good.
Ramp(s) or Slope(s) (Multi-storey Car Park Exit)
- There is a ramp/slope located to the right after you exit the ground floor parking area.
- The ramp/slope is used to access Olympia Way, which can be used to get to the Olympia London venues.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is steep.
How to get to the Olympia London Venues from Multi-storey Car Park
- For information about how to get to Olympia London Grand please click here (opens in new tab)
- For information about how to get to Olympia London National please click here (opens in new tab)
- For information about how to get to Olympia London Central and Olympia London Conference Centre please click here (opens in new tab)
- For information about how to get to Olympia London West please click here (opens in new tab).