- The venue is situated outside the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in Plymouth.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Plymouth.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are hand held.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a Track and Trace system in place.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- Toilets are available.
- The venue is certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- For more information on the 'We're Good to Go' Industry Standard please click here.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located outside the building.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is ramped/sloped or stepped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The door(s) is/are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 120cm.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of the entrance, with a height of 2cm or below.
- The ramp/slope is located at the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is steep.
- The ramp/slope is portable.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- Please contact a member of staff for use of the portable ramp.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the ramp.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The ramp/slope does bypass the step(s).
- The step(s) is/are located at the entrance.
- There is/are 2 step(s).
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The height of the step(s) is/are not between 15cm and 18cm.
- The height of the step(s) is/are 8cm.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played at certain times.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the bar.
- The bar does not serve food.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 1m (3ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 51cm (1ft 8in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 72cm (2ft 4in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are wall only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located to the left as you enter.
- The female and male toilets are 14m (15yd 11in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.