- The venue is situated within the centre of the city.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Plymouth.
- The venue is in a shopping mall.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are hand held.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a Track and Trace system in place.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at tills/counters.
- The venue has seasonal opening times and please contact the venue for details of opening times.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Drakes Circus Car Park.
- The car park is located in Drakes Circus.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Please see the separate Detailed Access Guide for further information on Drakes Circus Shopping Centre parking.
- The photograph shows the designated parking in the shopping centre car park.
Outside Access (Access Points)
- This information is for the entrance located on level 1of the shopping centre.
- There is level access into the venue.
- Level access is via lift.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The door opening is 150cm (4ft 11in) wide.
- There are 4 similar open access points to the restaurant from level 1 of Drakes Circus Shopping Centre.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 1m (3ft 3in) from the food court access points.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 56cm (1ft 10in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 73cm (2ft 5in).
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are wall only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is home cooked meals and snacks.
- Several tables are permanently reserved for disabled customers where table service/assistance can be provided.
Level Change (Outside Seating Terrace)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located leading out to the terrace.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 98cm (3ft 3in).
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located next to the ramp.
- There is / are 2 step(s) to the area / service.
- Lighting levels at the steps are bright.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- The ramp overcomes the steps.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
- Adapted toilet, changing places and standard toilet facilities are available in the food court outside the restaurant.
- Please see the Drakes Circus Shopping Centre Detailed Access Guide for further information.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.