- The park is open 24 hours a day.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in Plymouth.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Plymouth.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Plymouth Argyle Football Club.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Alma Road.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The door opening is 140cm (4ft 7in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located immediately in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- There is not level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
Level Change (Inside Access)
- There are ramps and slopes all over the park of varying levels of steepness.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 150m (164yd 2in) from the main entrance.
- This accessible toilet is located in the centre of the park.
- There is not level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is required for the accessible toilet.
- The key is a radar key.
- The door opens by sliding.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 96cm (3ft 2in).
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 160cm x 204cm (5ft 3in x 6ft 8in).
- There is not sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the left.
- The lateral transfer space is 96cm (3ft 2in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush, however it is not on the transfer side.
- The tap type is sensor.
- There is not a mixer tap.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is not fully functional.
- Disposal facilities are not available in the cubicle.
- There is a/are coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted grab rails are available for the toilet.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on the right.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There is a mirror.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 48cm (1ft 7in).
- There is not a hand dryer.
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is not a wash basin.
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is fair.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is fair.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is fair.
- The contrast between the dropdown rail(s) and wall is fair.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is poor.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Baby change facilities are located within the accessible toilet.
- The height of the baby change table once extended is 84cm (2ft 9in).
- The toilet is locked by a push button with Braille and tactile markings.
- There is a 10p charge for use of the toilet for non-Radar key holders.
Level Change (Accessible toilet)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located to the right as you enter.
- The ramp/slope is moderate.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 135cm (4ft 5in).
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.