- The venue is open 24 hours a day.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the city.
- The venue is in a pedestrian area.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The car park is located in Vicarage Road.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The photograph shows the road outside the venue.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The door opening is 90cm (2ft 11in) wide.
- There is not level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Motorised scooters are welcomed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are varied.
- Customers cannot charge scooters or wheelchairs at the venue.
Level Change (Inside Access)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located behind the entrances.
- The ramp or slope is steep.
- The ramp or slope is portable.
- The station is not staffed.
- There is not a ticket office.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 1 platform(s) in the station.
Additional Station Information
- Platforms which have tactile markings at the platform edge are 1.
Train Station Platform
- This information is for platform(s) 1.
- The platform(s) accessed by ramp / slope is / are 1.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.