Show Easy Read
- There are not set opening times for the park.
- There is a fun park area at the side of the park which includes crazy golf, trampolines and children's cars.
- This section was closed at the time of research.
- A children's play area is also available next to the fun park.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in West Hoe, Plymouth.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Plymouth.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The car park is located in Pier Street.
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 525cm x 200cm (17ft 3in x 6ft 7in).
- Standard marked parking bays are located in Hoe Road, opposite the park.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The photograph shows the on street parking.
Outside Access (Hoe Road )
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the park.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are light.
- The door opening is 100cm (3ft 3in) wide.
Outside Access (Pier Street)
- This information is for the entrance located at the side of the site.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The door opening is 180cm (5ft 11in) wide.
- There is not level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
Level Change (Inside Access)
- There are moderate slopes on the concrete path which runs between the entrances.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available.
Location and Access
- The toilet is for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 10m (10yd 2ft) from the Hoe Road Gate.
- This accessible toilet is located in a cubicle in the standard male toilet.
- There is not level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- There is an identical cubicle in the female toilet.
- A key is required for the accessible toilet.
- The key is a radar key.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a locking handle.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 85cm (2ft 9in).
- The door is heavy.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 150cm x 170cm (4ft 11in x 5ft 7in).
- There is not sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the left.
- The lateral transfer space is 80cm (2ft 7in).
- There is no dropdown rail for the toilet.
- There is a flush on the transfer side.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is not a mixer tap.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is not fully functional.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is not a/are not coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted grab rails are available for the toilet.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There is not a mirror.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 52cm (1ft 8in).
- There is not a hand dryer.
- There is a towel dispenser.
- The towel dispenser can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The towel dispenser is placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The height of the towel dispenser is 110cm (3ft 7in).
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The height of the toilet roll holder is 108cm (3ft 7in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
- The height of the wash basin is 82cm (2ft 8in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is poor.
- The lighting levels are poor.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located in a WC block at the front of the park.
- The female and male toilets are 10m (32ft 10in) from the Hoe Road Gate.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- The photograph shows the standard male toilet.
Level Change (WC Block)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located on the paths leading to the toilets.
- The ramp/slope gradient is slight.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 140cm (4ft 7in).
- Children are welcomed at the venue.
- The photographs shows the fun park and picnic area.