- The information in this section was taken in October 2020.
- There has been no changes to parking or the Blue Badge parking bays.
- The majority of buildings have one way systems which are clearly marked on floors and walls.
- Some buildings have entry doors and exit doors with signage clearly displayed.
- Some buildings have an entry door and a separate exit door, all marked with floor signage.
- Hand sanitisers are available outside each teaching room.
- Mobile sanitising stations are located at; Main Site Tower, Peter Frogatt Centre, MBC, David Keir Building and Ashby Building.
- Teaching rooms have been allocated a maximum number of occupants which is marked on the doors.
- Signage around social distancing has been introduced across all buildings.
- All main reception desks now have Perspex screening.
- Lifts are still in action and can go up or down. Most have an occupancy of 1 person.
- Accessible toilets are still in use.
- Standard toilets are marked up with a maximum number of users allowed.
- Some shower cubicles have been closed off.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
Location of Room(s)
- Great Hall is/are located to the right hand side as you enter through the Great Hall entrance.
- To view the DisabledGo access guide for Lanyon Building please click here (new tab).
The Great Hall
- There is directional signage leading to the Great Hall.
- The corridor outside the room is over 150cm.
- There is step fee access into the Great Hall.
- The entrance door has a width of over 75cm.
- The door is not push pad activated.
- There is step free access to the speakers area at the front of the Great Hall via a slight ramp.
- The speakers desk has a height of 70cm.
- The speakers table is not height adjustable.
- The lectern has a height of 100cm.
- The lectern is not height adjustable.
- There is a hearing loop within the Great Hall.
- There is a flashing fire alarm beacon within the Great Hall.
- There is no fixed furniture within the Great Hall.
- The height of the tables in the Great Hall are 70cm high.
- There are no height adjustable tables.
- There are chairs with armrests on both sides within the Great Hall.
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair to manoeuvre within the Great Hall.
- There are no floor coverings with trip hazards within the Great Hall.