- The information in this section was taken in October 2020.
- There has been no changes to parking or the Blue Badge parking bays.
- The majority of buildings have one way systems which are clearly marked on floors and walls.
- Some buildings have entry doors and exit doors with signage clearly displayed.
- Some buildings have an entry door and a separate exit door, all marked with floor signage.
- Hand sanitisers are available outside each teaching room.
- Mobile sanitising stations are located at; Main Site Tower, Peter Frogatt Centre, MBC, David Keir Building and Ashby Building.
- Teaching rooms have been allocated a maximum number of occupants which is marked on the doors.
- Signage around social distancing has been introduced across all buildings.
- All main reception desks now have Perspex screening.
- Lifts are still in action and can go up or down. Most have an occupancy of 1 person.
- Accessible toilets are still in use.
- Standard toilets are marked up with a maximum number of users allowed.
- Some shower cubicles have been closed off.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
Location of Room(s)
- Music Building Harty Room is/are located on the right hand side as you enter the building.
- To view the DisabledGo access guide for Music Building please click here (new tab).
- There is directional signage for the Harty Room.
- The corridor outside the Harty Room is over 150cm.
- There is step free access into the Harty Room.
- The Harty Room entrance door is over 75cm.
- The door is not push pad activated.
- There is not a designated wheelchair seating area, however chairs can be moved to accommodate a wheelchair user.
- There is space for an assistance dog.
- There is not step free access to the performing area.
- The speakers area has 2 medium steps with no handrails to access it.
- There is not any staggered seating within the Harty Room.
- There is a hearing loop on request.
- There is a flashing fire alarm beacon.
- There is no fixed furniture.
- There are no chairs with arm rests on both sides.
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair to manoeuvre.