- The information in this section was taken in October 2020.
- There has been no changes to parking or the Blue Badge parking bays.
- The majority of buildings have one way systems which are clearly marked on floors and walls.
- Some buildings have entry doors and exit doors with signage clearly displayed.
- Some buildings have an entry door and a separate exit door, all marked with floor signage.
- Hand sanitisers are available outside each teaching room.
- Mobile sanitising stations are located at; Main Site Tower, Peter Frogatt Centre, MBC, David Keir Building and Ashby Building.
- Teaching rooms have been allocated a maximum number of occupants which is marked on the doors.
- Signage around social distancing has been introduced across all buildings.
- All main reception desks now have Perspex screening.
- Lifts are still in action and can go up or down. Most have an occupancy of 1 person.
- Accessible toilets are still in use.
- Standard toilets are marked up with a maximum number of users allowed.
- Some shower cubicles have been closed off.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- The route from the Lanyon Building to the Queens Film Theatre is roughly 400 meters.
- Related link Lanyon Building.
- Related link Queens Film Theatre.
Head through The Lanyon Building to The Quadrangle
- Please see the Lanyon Building guide for access information. Once you are at the front of the Lanyon Building, enter via the ramp to the right of the entrance and begin to head straight to the rear of the main foyer area. There is a smooth and level tiled floor throughout the foyer area.
- After roughly 16 meters you will have two exits, one on either side of you. Exit the building via the doors on your left hand side.
- Once you have exited the building, there is an easy slope slightly to the right of you which leads out onto the centre of the campus (The Quadrangle). Take the slope down onto the path.
Quadrangle to the Peter Froggatt Centre
- Once out on the Quadrangle, the Peter Froggatt Centre is directly in front of you. Follow the path along for roughly 50 meters until you come to the front of the building. The path leading to the building has a slabbed surface which is mostly level with some places that are loose or uneven.
- Once you're in front, there is a walkway to the left of the entrance to the Peter Froggatt Centre. Follow the path for roughly 20 meters until you come to the end of the walkway.
Peter Froggatt Centre Walk Way to Queen's Film Theatre
- Continue along the path that leads between the Law Building and the Graduate Building for 60 meters until you come to a set of bollards. The path at this point is block paved and mostly level but it does have a slight gradient running across the path from right to left. The bollards have a width of 160cm.
- Pass through the bollards and head straight for 10 more meters until you come to the road. Turn to the right and head along the path for 10 meters to where there is a road crossing point on your left hand side. Use the road crossing, which has a dropped curb and tactile paving on both sides to cross the road, which is 4 meters wide. Now you are directly in front of the Queen's Film Theatre. Please see the Queen's Film Theatre access guide for more information.