Show Easy Read
Location of Room(s)
- Seminar Rooms 3 & 4 is/are located round to the left as you exit the lobby lifts or to the right as you exit the right hand lifts.
- To view the DisabledGo access guide for Whitla Medical Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is step free access to the speaker's area at the front.
- The height of the speaker's desk/table is 100cm.
- The speaker's desk/table is not height adjustable.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- Seminar Rooms 3 and 4 are connected by a folding partition wall.
- Photograph 2 shows Seminar Room 3.
- Photographs 3 and 4 show Seminar Room 4.