- The information in this section was taken in October 2020.
- Currently the Main Stand reception is closed and there are no stadium tours running.
- Opening times for the restaurant are subject to change based on government guidelines. Only bookings are accepted, no walk-ins.
- There have been no changes to the parking or the Blue Badge parking bays.
- An external queuing system is in place at the Megastore. Stewards are in place at weekends to limit the number of shoppers in store.
- All entrances and exits remain the same, however the main reception on Edmiston Drive remains closed.
- At Argyle House reception there is a sanitising station, in addition to a machine to read your temperature which must be used to gain access.
Diners are also asked to sanitise their hands on entering Argyle House restaurant.
- Various wall and floor signage has been added throughout.
- Signage to ask people to keep to the left on stairs and walkways has also been introduced.
- A protective screen has been added to the main reception desk in Argyle House.
- People are asked to use stairs wherever possible.
- The lifts are limited to one person or one family group only (plus carer where appropriate).
- Toilet facilities within Argyle House restaurant are restricted to 3 users at any one time.
- There is a one way system to enter the corridor leading to the toilets with a separate exit.
- At weekends stewards are in place at the entrance to the Megastore to limit the number of shoppers permitted inside at any one time. The stewards ensure appropriate socially distant external queuing.
- Face masks are required throughout.
- When making bookings in the restaurant phone numbers are taken for test and trace and held for the required time set by the Scottish Government guidelines.
All visitors must sign in at reception in order for the club to contact them should they be required by test and trace.
In the restaurant diners are asked to scan a QR code to view the menu and payment via contactless is preferred.
- The telephone number for visitors with disabilities is 0141 580 8639.
- The email address for visitors with disabilities is [email protected]
- The telephone number for ticket sales is 0871 702 1972.
- To view the web page for ticket sales click here (opens in new tab).
- The telephone number for hospitality enquiries is 0871 702 1972.
- The email address for hospitality enquiries is [email protected]
- To view the web page for hospitality click here (opens in new tab).
- The telephone number for parking enquiries is 0871 702 1972.
- To view the web page for parking enquiries click here (opens in new tab).
Getting Help and Assistance
- There is a member of staff available for help and assistance.
- There is not a/are not steward(s) trained in British Sign Language.
- The alternative formats documents can be provided in include; audio on request.
- There is not an assistance dog toilet or toileting area at the venue/nearby.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are available.
- There are mobility aids available.
- The mobility aids available include wheelchairs.
- To obtain mobility aids please contact a matchday steward, or the disability matters team.
- On match days there are 6 access stewards who are located at the designated seating areas.
The access stewards wear a red high visibility jacket, with the words "Access Buddies" on the back.
- Stewards receive National Autism Training.
Stewards receive Dementia Awareness Training.
Staff receive Visual Impairment Awareness Training.
- An OrCam reader (shown in photograph 3) glasses attachments that recognises objects and reads information is available for visually impaired people via matchday stewards.
A ramble arm tag (shown in photograph 4) for visually impaired people, elderly people and people with cognitive disability is available. This allows users to follow a steward or guide with more room available through busy areas.
- There are different types of hearing assistance systems and headsets available (shown in photographs 1 and 2).
There are blankets available and waterproof ponchos which cover users and their wheelchair (shown in photographs 5 and 6).
- There are various smart cards available to be shown to stewards who will recognise assistance may be required for specific issues including parking, level access and lift, medical and toilet requirements.
- All of the listed items here are available via the Disability Matters office in Argyle House.
- Ibrox Stadium is located on Edmiston Drive, off Paisley Road West.
- On matchdays there are 5 car parks located around the stadium. There are Blue Badge parking bays located outside Argyle House and Broomloan Stand.
- There is a bus stop within 150 metres of the stadium.
- There are bus stops located on Edmiston Drive and Broomloan Road.
- For more information on Glasgow Buses please click here (opens new tab).
- The nearest Railway Station is Glasgow Central.
- For more information on ScotRail please click here (opens new tab).
- The nearest underground station is Ibrox SPT Subway Station.
- Ibrox Subway Station is located on Copland Road. To access the stadium turn right out of the station and follow Copland Road before turning left onto Mafeking Street. The access point to the outer concourse is on your left.
- For more information on SPT please click here (opens new tab).