Show Easy Read
Assisted Travel Information
- Assisted Travel Helpline Number: 0800 528 2100 available 24 hours a day, every day of the week (except 25th and 26th December).
- Assisted Travel Textphone Number: 0800 692 0792 available 24 hours a day, every day of the week (except 25th and 26th December).
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest underground station is Richmond.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is no nearby parking available.
Outside Access (Platforms 1 and 2 Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Manor Road.
- There is ramped/sloped and stepped access at this entrance.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The ramp/slope is located on the approach to the entrance, after the steps.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope does not bypass the step(s).
- The step(s) is/are located on approach to the entrance, leading from Manor Road.
- There is/are 15+ step(s).
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) has/have tactile paving at the top and bottom.
- The height of the step(s) is/are between 15cm and 18cm.
- The height of the step(s) is/are 18cm.
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- Handrails are at the recommended height (90cm-100cm).
- Handrails do cover the flight of stairs throughout its length.
- Handrails are easy to grip.
- Handrails do not extend horizontally beyond the first and last steps.
- The entrance is 145cm wide.
- Photographs 3 and 4 show the ramp after the stairs.
- Photographs 5, 6, 7 and 8 show the stairs before the ramp and entrance.
Reception (Ticket Office)
- The desk/counter is 5m (5yd 1ft) from the platforms 1 and 2 entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- The desk/counter does not have a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- There are generally 1 member(s) of staff on duty.
- The station is staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- The station is not staffed between 10.30-06.45 Monday to Friday.
- There is a ticket office.
- The ticket office is located beyond the entrance and before both platforms.
- The ticket office is 5m (5yd 1ft) from the platforms 1 and 2 entrance.
- The train companies operating from within this station are South Western Railway.
- The train companies that operate within this station include:.
- Please click here for access information for South Western Railway.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- Not all key concourse shops and services have level access.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are Platforms 1 and 2.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio and visual.
- Platforms which have tactile markings at the platform edge are Platforms 1 and 2.
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents are available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.