Show Easy Read
- Services / facilities within the grounds include bowling greens, basketball courts, football pitches and a children's playground.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Rotherham Central.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The bowling greens are open from April to September.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located at the front of the park on Redscope Crescent.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the park.
- There is level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There are two barriers either side of the entrance.
- There are similar entrances surrounding the park.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have tarmac surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are easy and moderate slopes on the paths.
- There are bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- There is level access to the bowling green.
- There is a gate to enter the bowling green.
- The width of the gate entrance is 180cm.
- The gate is heavy.
- There is a dropped kerb on the approach to the basketball court.
- The basketball court is to the left of the changing rooms.
- The width of the entrance to the basketball court is 130cm.
- There are four full size football pitches in the park.
- There is level access on the path leading to the children's playground.
- There are two identical gates to access the children's playground.
- The width of the gates are 130cm.
- The playground surface is rubber.
- The changing room and toilet facilities are located next to the basketball courts.
- There is level access to these facilities.
- These facilities were closed at the time and could not be surveyed (November 2016).
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
- The standard toilets were closed at the time and could not be surveyed (November 2016).