Show Easy Read
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Rotherham Central.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is block paving.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the recreation ground.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- There is an anti cycle stile at the entrance.
- The width at the bottom of the entrance is 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The width at the top of the entrance is 50cm (1ft 7in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located on the path leading to the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is moderate.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have tarmac, concrete and gravel surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are easy and moderate slopes on the paths.
- There are bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- Inside the recreation ground there is level access to the basketball courts.
- The width of the opening entrance to the basketball courts is 94cm (3ft).
- There is level access to the children's play area.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.