- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Rotherham Central.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located off Brookside.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 5 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 225cm x 450cm (7ft 5in x 14ft 9in).
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The Blue Badge bays are to the top right as you enter the car park.
- The markings for the Blue Badge bays are faded.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the park off Brookside.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 600cm (19ft 8in).
- The gates are opened and closed at different times throughout the seasons, there is a sign on the entrance to the park notifying the closing times of the gates. Pedestrian access is 24/7.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have compact earth, tarmac and concrete surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are slight, steep and steep slopes on the paths.
- There are bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- Access to the Tennis Courts is via a moderate slope in the path.
- There is a gate to enter the Tennis Courts.
- The width of the gate entrance is 120cm (3ft 9in).
- There is level access to the Basketball Courts.
- There are no doors to the Basketball Courts but there is an entrance 90cm (2ft 9in) wide.
- There is level access to a Bowling Green.
- There is a gate to enter the Bowling Green.
- The width of the gate entrance is 190cm (6ft 2in).
Childrens Play Area
- The childrens play area is on the right as you enter through the main gates.
- The play area is accessed via a slight slope.
- The play area is fenced and has a gate to enter through.
- The gate opens outwards towards you and is heavy.
- The opening of the gate is 130cm.
- There is seating available in the play area.
- The surface of the play area is grass.
- There are swings, roundabouts and other activities for children.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.