- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Chapeltown.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is standard unmarked parking located on Barnsley Road.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the recreation ground.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the entrance is 120cm (3ft 9in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located on the path immediately beyond the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is steep.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have compact earth and tarmac surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is not / are not wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are slight, steep and steep slopes on the paths.
- There are bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- There are two full sized football pitches within the recreation ground.
- There is a small building within the recreation ground.
- The building was locked at the time of the survey.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.