- Monday 14:00 - 19:00.
- Tuesday 09:30 - 13:00.
- Tuesday 14:00 - 17:30.
- Wednesday Closed.
- Thursday 14:00 - 19:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 13:00.
- Friday 14:00 - 17:30.
- Saturday 09:00 - 13:00.
- Saturday 14:00 - 17:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Abbey Wood.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Eynsham Drive.
- The car park is located off Eynsham Drive.
- There is a/are Blue Badge parking bay(s) available within the car park.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There are 3 Blue Badge parking bays within the car park.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located in the pedestrian area to the right of the building from the car park.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 93cm (3ft 1in).
Second set of doors
- There is a second set of doors.
- The door(s) open(s) by sliding.
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 105cm (3ft 5in).
- The outer door is kept locked.
- Visitors knock on the door for staff to release the automatic lock.
- The entrance is visible from the reception desk.
- There is a push pad to release the lock to exit.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp/slope gradient is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- The desk/counter is 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is low (76cm or lower).
- The lighting levels are moderate to good.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- Motorised scooters are welcomed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- This library does not have a regular supply of books in Braille.
- This library does have a regular supply of books in large print.
- This library does have a regular supply of books on tape or disc.
- There is an ordering service.
- The library does have computers with accessible software.
- Auxiliary aids are available for computer users.
- A large text keyboard, large rollerball mouse, and height adjustable chair is / are available.
- Equipment available for people with a visual impairment includes magnifier sheets.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water cannot be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.