- Monday 14:00 - 17:30.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 13:00.
- Tuesday 14:00 - 17:30.
- Wednesday Closed.
- Thursday 14:00 - 17:30.
- Friday 09:00 - 13:00.
- Friday 14:00 - 17:30.
- Saturday 09:00 - 13:00.
- Saturday 14:00 - 17:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town or city.
- This venue is situated in New Eltham.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is New Eltham.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 180cm x 560cm (5ft 11in x 18ft 4in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located off William Barefoot Drive.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located to the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open automatically.
- The doors are double width.
- The door opening is 109cm (3ft 7in) wide.
Second set of doors
- There is a second set of doors.
- The doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 82cm (2ft 8in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located to the left of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 120cm (3ft 11in).
- The ramp has a handrail on the right.
- The reception desk is 7m (22ft 12in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is low height.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- There is level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Customers can charge scooters or wheelchairs at the venue.
- This library does not have a regular supply of books in Braille.
- This library does have a regular supply of books in large print.
- This library does have a regular supply of books on tape or disc.
- There is an ordering service.
- It takes approximately 3-7 days to process an order.
- The library does have computers with accessible software.
- Auxiliary aids are available for computer users.
- A large text keyboard is / are available.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.