- Monday 17:30 - 23:30.
- Tuesday 17:30 - 23:30.
- Wednesday 17:30 - 23:30.
- Thursday 17:30 - 23:30.
- Friday 17:30 - 23:30.
- Saturday 17:30 - 23:30.
- Sunday 17:30 - 23:30.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Eltham.
- The venue is situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Eltham.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is High Street Car Park.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located on Eltham High Street.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 70cm (2ft 4in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located in front of the main entrance.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are deep.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 4m (13ft 1in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 72cm (2ft 4in).
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is Turkish, French and English.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located at the rear left of the restaurant.
- The female and male toilets are 11m (12yd) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- The photographs show the standard male toilet.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.