- Services / facilities within the building include teaching areas, boat storage, changing rooms.
- Services / facilities within the grounds include access to Southmere Lake.
- The centre offers sailing facilities and tuition for individuals and groups.
- Opening hours vary with the seasons.
- Please contact the centre for details of the activity timetable.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Thamesmead.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Abbey Wood.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 300cm x 370cm (9ft 10in x 12ft 2in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located outside the temporary library building.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 200cm x 400cm (6ft 7in x 13ft 1in).
- Standard marked parking bays are located on Binsey Walk.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Centre Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located off Binsey Walk.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are light.
- The door opening is 103cm (3ft 5in) wide.
- The centre entrance is located underneath the residential block, through the wide gates.
- The gates are held open.
- The centre is not signposted from Binsey Walk.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Level Change (Access to Lakeside)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located from the centre to the path around the lake and then to the lakeside.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located from the level path to the water's edge.
- There is / are 7 step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are shallow.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- The ramp or slope does bypass the steps.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Standard Changing Room
- The standard changing room is 20m (21yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The standard changing rooms are located to the right of the main area.
- There is level access to the standard changing rooms.
- There are standard showers within the male and female changing rooms.
- There is a medium step-over into the shower area.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located within the male and female changing rooms.
- The female and male toilets are 20m (21yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- Staff are Text Relay aware.
- From the lakeside there is a ramped slipway into the water.