- Services / facilities within the building include hall with kitchen and stage.
- The hall is used by a variety of local groups, such as fitness classes, toddler groups etc.
- The hall is also available to hire.
- At the time of our visit (June 2014) the church were intending to install an accessible toilet in the hall.
- If this facility is required, please check if it is complete before booking/ visiting.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Mottingham.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Mottingham.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb / non stepped access from the car park to the venue.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There are some uneven areas within the car park.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the left hand side of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 122cm (4ft) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The hearing assistance system is available only on request.
- The system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- The kitchen has a serving hatch through to the hall.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located to the left of the entrance foyer.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 5m (5yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- There is a fixed and drop down rail in one of the standard female toilet cubicles.
- There is a pull cord alarm in this cubicle.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.