Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Greenwich.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Greenwich.
- The nearest underground station is Greenwich DLR.
- Monday 06:00 - 22:00.
- Tuesday 06:00 - 22:00.
- Wednesday 06:00 - 22:00.
- Thursday 06:00 - 22:00.
- Friday 06:00 - 22:00.
- Saturday 06:30 - 22:00.
- Sunday 06:30 - 22:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- On street Blue Badge parking is located in front of the main entrance.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The parking bay is for 30 minutes only, with the exception of Blue Badge holders.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The intercom is in a suitable position to allow wheelchair users to gain access.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 140cm (4ft 7in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the main entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is portable.
- Please contact a member of staff via the intercom.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 75cm (2ft 6in).
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located in front of the main entrance.
- There is / are 2 step(s) to the area / service.
- Lighting levels at the steps are medium.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are shallow.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- The ramp overcomes the steps.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the cafe.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Customers cannot charge scooters or wheelchairs at the venue.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the café.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 71cm (2ft 4in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 95cm (3ft 1in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are wall only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are not presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold snacks.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The unisex toilets are located at the rear of the cafe.
- Unisex toilets are 10m (32ft 10in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the unisex toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.