Show Easy Read
- Related link The O2 Arena.
- Please see The O2 Arena Detailed Access Guide for parking details.
- Monday 08:30 - 23:45.
- Tuesday 08:30 - 23:45.
- Wednesday 08:30 - 20:00.
- Thursday 08:30 - 23:45.
- Friday 08:30 - 23:45.
- Saturday 08:30 - 23:45.
- Sunday 08:30 - 23:45.
- The venue is open until midnight on concert nights.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Greenwich.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Charlton.
- The nearest underground station is Greenwich North.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open automatically.
- The doors are double width.
- The door opening is 230cm (7ft 7in) wide.
- This door is push pad operated.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Customers cannot charge scooters or wheelchairs at the venue.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the cafe.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is a lowered section at the service counter.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 4m (13ft 1in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 39cm (1ft 3in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 74cm (2ft 5in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are wall only.
- The type of food served here is biscuits, cakes and sandwiches.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.