- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town or city.
- This venue is situated in Surbiton.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- There are 1 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 350cm x 400cm (11ft 6in x 13ft 1in).
- The nearest designated bay is 4m (13ft 1in) from the main accessible entrance.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Outside Access (Chiltern Drive Entrance)
- The main doors open (no doors).
Reception (Ticket Desk)
- The desk is 6m (6yd 1ft) from the front entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is medium height.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The station is not staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- The train companies operating from within this station are Southwest Trains.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- Shops and services within the station include a self service ticket machine.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
Train Station Platform
- This information is for platform(s) 1-2.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 1-2.
Level Change (1)
- There is a / are step(s) to access this area / service.
- There is / are 15+ step(s) to the area / service.
- The lighting levels at the steps are bright.
- The step(s) is / are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is / are medium height.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- There are help points situated on both platforms.
- The ticket office is open Monday to Friday 06.20 - 10.10.