- The information in this section was taken in December 2020.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are hand held.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a Track and Trace system in place.
- There is not a one-way system throughout.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at desks/counters.
- Toilets are available.
- The venue is not certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- Monday 07:00 - 19:00.
- Tuesday 07:00 - 19:00.
- Wednesday 07:00 - 19:00.
- Thursday 07:00 - 19:00.
- Friday 07:00 - 19:00.
- Saturday 07:00 - 19:00.
- Sunday 08:00 - 18:00.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the borough.
- This venue is situated in Kingston upon Thames.
- The venue is in a pedestrian area.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Kingston.
- The nearest underground station is Wimbledon.
- There is not a tram stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Canbury Place Car Park.
- The car park is located on Sopwith Way.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Public Car Parks.
- Car park website www.kingston.gov.uk.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The photograph shows the pedestrian area outside the venue.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Castle Street.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are light.
- The door opening is 96cm (3ft 2in) wide.
- The photograph shows the venue with the front fully opened.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located at the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Customers can charge scooters or wheelchairs at the venue.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the cafe.
- The bar does serve food.
- Full table service is available.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 67cm (2ft 2in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 69cm (2ft 3in).
- There is not ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is breakfast, sandwiches and hot and cold meals.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The unisex toilets that were surveyed are located at the rear of the venue.
- The unisex toilet(s) is/are 11m (12yd 1in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the unisex toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- Paper cups are available on request.