- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Kingston.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Drapers.
- The car park is located in Kent Road.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 202cm x 580cm (6ft 8in x 19ft 0in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located opposite the venue in the High Street.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (High Street Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 106cm (3ft 6in) wide.
Level Change (High Street Entrance)
- There is not a ramp or slope to access this service.
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located in front of the entrance.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- Lighting levels at the steps are medium.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played in the bar area.
- The scooter can be used in all areas of the bar.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Customers cannot charge scooters or wheelchairs at the venue.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the bar.
- The bar does serve food.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the service counter.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 4m (13ft 1in) from the High Street entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 68cm (2ft 3in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 68cm (2ft 3in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is varied hot and cold meals.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located at the rear of the bar.
- The female and male toilets are 18m (20yd) from the High Street entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.