- Services / facilities within the building include Odeon Cinema, Frankie & Benny's, Prezzo, Tamesis Restaurant & Bar, Pizza Express, Frango's and Tenpin.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Kingston Upon Thames.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Kingston.
- There are separate doors for entering and exiting.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are wall mounted.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a Track and Trace system in place.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- Monday 10:00 - 00:00.
- Tuesday 10:00 - 00:00.
- Wednesday 10:00 - 00:00.
- Thursday 10:00 - 00:00.
- Friday 10:00 - 00:00.
- Saturday 10:00 - 00:00.
- Sunday 10:00 - 00:00.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
- The car park is at the back of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There are 21 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 460cm x 250cm (15ft 1in x 8ft 2in).
- The nearest designated bay is 50m (55yd) from the main entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 60m (66yd) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a dropped kerb / non stepped access from the car park to the venue.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Outside Access (Clarence Street Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically.
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The width of the door opening is 160cm (5ft 3in).
- There are also 4 sets of double manual doors located at this entrance.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Other Floors (Main)
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are LG-G-1-2.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium (11cm - 17cm).
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- Escalator(s) can be used to access other floors.
- The floors which are accessible by escalator are G-1.
- The escalators steps are not clearly marked.
- The foot and head of the escalators are not clearly marked.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located to the right as you enter via the Clarence Street entrance.
- The lift is a standard lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are LG-G-1-2.
- The lift is approximately 8m (8yd 2ft) from the Clarence Street entrance.
- Staff do not need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The clear door width is 102cm (3ft 4in).
- The dimensions of the lift are 140cm x 150cm (4ft 7in x 4ft 11in).
- There are not separate entry and exit doors in the lift.
- There is not a mirror to aid reversing out of the lift.
- The lift does have a visual floor indicator.
- The lift does have an audible announcer.
- The controls for the lift are within 90cm - 120cm from the floor.
- The lift does have Braille markings.
- The lift does have tactile markings.
- The lighting level in the lift is bright.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.