- The venue is situated within the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in Kingston upon Thames.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Norbiton.
- The nearest underground station is Wimbledon.
- There is not a tram stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is not a hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is not a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a Track and Trace system in place.
- There is not a one-way system throughout.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- Toilets are available.
- The venue is not certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is on street pay and display parking on Manorgate Road.
- Parking is free and no time limit for Blue Badge holders.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building on Kingston Hill.
- There is stepped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The door(s) may be difficult to open.
- The width of the door opening is 124cm.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is/are 1 step(s).
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The height of the step(s) is/are not between 15cm and 18cm.
- The height of the step(s) is/are 19cm.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- There is not level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- The lighting levels are low to moderate.
- Photograph 4 shows the upstairs dining/banquet room.
Level Change (Inside Access)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located to the left as you enter and leads to the additional dining area and toilets.
- The ramp/slope gradient is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 130cm (4ft 3in).
- There is also a single step of medium height to the right as you enter the main entrance (photographs 3 and 4) .
- This step is well marked and provides access to a further seating area.
Other Floors (Upstairs dining/banquet room and standard toilets)
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are level 1.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are deep (18cm+).
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting levels are moderate to good.
- The area(s)/service(s) on the floors which are not accessible is/are the level 1 dining/banquet room and standard toilets.
- The stairs are located to the left as you enter the main entrance and past the dining area.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 72cm (2ft 4in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 72cm (2ft 4in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is Indian cuisine.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located at the rear of the venue.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 18m (19yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels in the female and male toilets are moderate to good.
- Additional male and female standard toilets are available on level 1.
Level Change (Standard Toilets)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located between the seating and the toilets.
- There is/are 4 step(s) to the area/service.
- The lighting levels at the step(s) are low to moderate.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.