- For parking and toilet facilities please see the separate guide to The Bentalls Centre.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the borough.
- This venue is situated in Kingston upon Thames.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Kingston.
- The nearest underground station is Wimbledon.
- The venue is in a shopping mall.
- There is not a tram stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- Monday 11:30 - 18:00.
- Tuesday 11:30 - 18:00.
- Wednesday 11:30 - 18:00.
- Thursday 11:30 - 19:00.
- Friday 11:30 - 18:00.
- Saturday 11:30 - 18:00.
- Sunday 11:30 - 17:00.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located in The Bentalls Centre.
- There is level access into the venue.
- Level access is via lift.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The door opening is 198cm (6ft 6in) wide.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is available.
- All tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 5m (5yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 73cm (2ft 5in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 97cm (3ft 2in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is sushi and gyoza.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.