- Monday 06:30 - 10:30.
- Tuesday 06:30 - 10:30.
- Wednesday 06:30 - 10:30.
- Thursday 06:30 - 10:30.
- Friday 06:30 - 10:30.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is not free for Blue Badge holders.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 1 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 350cm x 400cm (11ft 6in x 13ft 1in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 10m (10yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 300cm (9ft 10in).
Reception (Ticket Counter)
- The desk/counter is 8m (8yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is high (110cm+).
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- The station is not staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- There is a ticket office.
- Please click here for access information for South Western Trains.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 1 and 2.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio and visual.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- Accessible toilets are not located on the main station concourse.
Level Change (Platform - Footbridge)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located just past the ticket office.
- There is/are 15+ step(s) to the area/service.
- The lighting levels at the step(s) are bright.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- There are help points fitted with induction loops situated on both platforms.