- The venue is situated within the centre of the borough.
- This venue is situated in Kingston upon Thames.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Kingston.
- The nearest underground station is Wimbledon.
- There is not a tram stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- Monday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Tuesday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Wednesday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Thursday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Friday 12:00 - 00:00.
- Saturday 12:00 - 00:00.
- Sunday 12:00 - 22:30.
- Food is served Monday - Friday 12:00-15:00 & 18:00-20:00, Saturday & Sunday 12:00-17:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is The Cattle Market Car Park.
- The car park is located on Wheatfield Way.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The photograph shows the double yellow lines outside the venue.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Weston Park.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The door opening is 166cm (5ft 5in) wide.
Second set of doors
- There is a second set of doors.
- The doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are light.
- The door opening is 158cm (5ft 2in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located at the entrance.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- Lighting levels at the steps are low.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are deep.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- There is a 5cm step up on to the narrow pavement outside the entrance.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant/bar.
- The bar does serve food.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 28cm (11in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 62cm (2ft).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is traditional pub fayre.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located to the left as you face the bar.
- The female and male toilets are 9m (29ft 6in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.