- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Windsor & Eton Central.
- Monday 11:00 - 18:00.
- Tuesday 11:00 - 18:00.
- Wednesday 11:00 - 18:00.
- Thursday 11:00 - 18:00.
- Friday 11:00 - 18:00.
- Saturday 11:00 - 19:00.
- Sunday 11:00 - 18:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is River Street Car Park.
- The car park is located on River Street.
- There is a/are Blue Badge parking bay(s) available within the car park.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- On street Blue Badge parking is located on Thames Street.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The on street Blue Badge parking is 6am to 6pm with a maximum stay of 3 hours.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Thames Street at the front of the venue.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- There is not a bell/buzzer.
- There is not an intercom.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The width of the door opening is 76cm.
- The ramp/slope is located in front and beyond the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The counter is 1m (3ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the counter from the entrance.
- There is not a bell to attract attention.
- There is sufficient space to write or sign documents on the counter.
- The height of the counter is 122cm (4ft).
- There is not a lowered section.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Lighting levels are good.
- There is not level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are welcomed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
Level Change (Inside Access)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located halfway in the venue.
- There is/are 2 step(s) to the area/service.
- The lighting levels at the step(s) are good.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The garden is located at the rear of the venue.
- The doors to access the garden are bi-folding and the width of the open door is 56cm.
- There is a small threshold at the doorway.
- The surface is astroturf.
- There are seats without armrests.
- The heights of the tables are 69cm.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G and 1.
- There are 12 steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are deep (18cm+).
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting levels are good.
- The area(s)/service(s) on the floors which are not accessible is/are the café and the standard toilet.
Eating and Drinking (Café - First Floor)
- The following information is for the café.
- The café is located on the first floor.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 1m (3ft 3in) from the stairs.
- The standard height for tables is 73cm.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are wall only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks.
- The height of the counter is 89cm.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Standard Toilet(s) (First Floor)
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The shared toilets that were surveyed are located on the first floor.
- The shared toilet(s) is/are approximately 2m (2yd 7in) from the stairs.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the shared toilet(s).
- Lighting levels in the shared toilets are good.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Baby change facilities are located within the shared toilet.
- The height of the baby change table once extended is 99cm (3ft 3in).
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the baby change facility.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.