- Related link Sheffield Super Tram.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Sheffield.
- The eastbound and westbound City Hall platforms are 150m apart on opposite sides of the track.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 199cm x 634cm (6ft 6in x 20ft 10in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located in Holly Street.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located in Pinfold Street.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The standard parking bays are not marked into individual bays.
- The bays are 195cm wide.
Level Change (City Hall Eastbound)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located leading onto the platform.
- The ramp/slope gradient is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- There is a slight gradient along the platform leading down from the road.
Tram Stop (City Hall Eastbound)
- There is/are 1 platform(s) at this tram stop.
- All platforms have tactile paving.
- Announcements are visual.
- There is not a ticket machine.
- There is not is a help point.
- There is a sheltered seating area.
- Seats with armrests are available.
- There is level access when crossing between platforms.
- Click here for the tram company website.
- There is level access at the western end of the platform.
- There is ramped access at the eastern end of the platform.
- Detailed maps and timetables are displayed on the platform.
- Day tickets are bought on board the tram.
- Weekly tickets are bought on board or online.
- Monthly or longer tickets are bought at Travel South Yorkshire Information Centres or online.
- Holders of South Yorkshire, English National Senior Citizen or Mobility concessionary passes travel free at weekends and between 09:30 and 23:00 Monday to Friday.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.