- Related link Sheffield Super Tram.
- The nearest National Rail station is Sheffield.
- There is a tram stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The eastbound and westbound City Hall platforms are 150m apart on opposite sides of the track.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Level Change (City Hall Eastbound)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located at the eastern end of the platform.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
Tram Stop (City Hall Eastbound)
- There are 1 platforms at this tram stop.
- All platforms have tactile paving.
- There is not a ticket machine.
- There is not is a help point.
- There is a sheltered seating area.
- Click here for the tram company website.
- There is level access at the western end of the platforms.
- There is ramped access at the eastern end of the platforms.
- There are no announcements at the tram stop.
- Detailed maps and timetables are displayed on the platform.
- Day tickets are bought on board the tram.
- Weekly tickets are bought on board or online.
- Monthly or longer tickets are bought at Travel South Yorkshire information centres or online.
- Holders of South Yorkshire or English National Senior Citizen or Mobility concessionary passes travel free at weekends and between 09:30 and 23:00 Monday to Friday.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.