- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Dore and Totley.
- The nearest bus stop is Dore and Totley Station.
- The nearest tram stop is Park Grange.
- Opening times do vary depending on timetabling.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located in front of the main entrance.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 7 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 360cm x 610cm (11ft 10in x 20ft).
- The nearest designated bay is 30m (32yd 2ft) from the platform entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 12m (13yd 4in) from the platform entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are dropped kerbs.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb between the car park and the venue.
- The dropped kerb does have tactile paving.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height is 2600cm (85ft 4in).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is a designated drop off point.
- The drop off point is located to the left of the platform entrance.
- There is a dropped kerb from the drop off point.
- There is not tactile paving on the dropped kerb.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors or gates to this station.
- The width of the access to the platform area is 174cm.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The station is not staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- There is not a ticket office.
- The train companies operating from within this station are : East Midlands Trains, First Transpennine Express and Northern Rail.
- There are 1 platform(s) in the station.
- The platform(s) accessed by ramp / slope is / are 1.
Additional Station Information
- Platforms which have tactile markings at the platform edge are 1.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- Accessible toilets are not located on the main station concourse.
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
- There is only 1 platform at this station and no doors or barriers to the entrance.
- There is an automatic ticket machine the buttons are 98 cm high.
- Sheltered and unsheltered seating is avaliable.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- The assistance dog toilet area is located in areas around the car park.