- Services / facilities within the building include a communal public dining facility and events venue.
- Foodhall is an open public dining room and kitchen for the community and managed by the community.
- Foodhall intercepts food waste from local traders and uses it to serve hot meals on a 'pay what you like' donation basis.
- Monday Closed.
- Tuesday Closed.
- Wednesday 19:00 - 23:00.
- Thursday 10:00 - 15:00.
- Friday 10:00 - 15:00.
- Friday 19:00 - 23:00.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Sheffield.
- The name of the nearest tram stop is Sheffield.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Matilda Street.
- The car park is located in Matilda Street.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 208cm.
- The ramp/slope is located on the pathway in front of the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the building.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the refectory.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 62cm (2ft).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 83cm (2ft 9in).
- The standard height for tables is 62cm.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are not available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located at the front left of the building.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 14m (15yd 11in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Level Change (Standard Toilets)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located at the centre left of the building as you enter.
- There is/are 6 step(s) to the area/service.
- The lighting levels at the step(s) are medium.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are deep (18cm+).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on the right going up.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.