Show Easy Read
- Monday 10:00 - 17:00.
- Tuesday Closed.
- Wednesday 09:30 - 17:00.
- Thursday Closed.
- Friday 09:30 - 17:00.
- Saturday 09:30 - 12:30.
- Sunday Closed.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Woodhouse.
- There is a tram stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest tram stop is White Lane.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located at the front of the building.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 2 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 360cm x 400cm (11ft 10in x 13ft 1in).
- The nearest designated bay is 5m (5yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 9m (9yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are dropped kerbs.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb between the car park and the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open automatically.
- The doors are double width.
- The door opening is 130cm (4ft 3in) wide.
Second set of doors
- There is a second set of doors.
- The door(s) open automatically.
- The doors are single width.
- The door opening is 110cm (3ft 7in) wide.
- The desk is 7m (7yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- The desk has a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The lighting levels are.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a portable loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
- This library does not have a regular supply of books in Braille.
- This library does have a regular supply of books in large print.
- This library does have a regular supply of books in audio format.
- There is an ordering service.
- The library does not have computers with accessible software.
- Auxiliary aids are available for computer users.
- A height adjustable table and height adjustable chair is / are available.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- Home visits / services are not available.