- Monday 10:00 - 18:30.
- Tuesday Closed.
- Wednesday 10:00 - 17:30.
- Thursday Closed.
- Friday 10:00 - 17:30.
- Saturday 10:00 - 12:30.
- Sunday Closed.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Dore & Totley.
- There is not a tram stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The name of the nearest tram stop is Arbourthorne Road.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located in front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 1 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 593cm x 605cm (19ft 5in x 19ft 10in).
- The nearest designated bay is 55m (60yd 5in) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb between the car park and the venue.
- The dropped kerb does have tactile paving.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open automatically.
- The doors are single width.
- The door opening is 165cm (5ft 5in) wide.
Second set of doors
- There is a small raised threshold in the doorway.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located to the left as you face the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- The ramp does have handrails.
- The handrails are on the left going up.
- There is a / are step(s) to access this area / service.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is / are 12 step(s) to the area / service.
- There is tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is / are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is / are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- The ramp or slope does bypass the step(s).
- The desk is 8m (8yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is low (76cm or lower).
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- This library does not have a regular supply of books in Braille.
- This library does have a regular supply of books in large print.
- This library does have a regular supply of books in audio format.
- There is an ordering service.
- The library does not have computers with accessible software.
- Auxiliary aids are not available for computer users.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service can be requested.
- Home visits / services are not available.