- Related link Sheffield Super Tram.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Sheffield.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Tram Stop (Shalesmoor)
- There is/are 2 platform(s) at this tram stop.
- All platforms have tactile paving.
- Announcements are visual.
- There is not a ticket machine.
- There is not is a help point.
- There is a sheltered seating area.
- Seats with armrests are not available.
- There is level access when crossing between platforms.
- Click here for the tram company website.
- Detailed maps and timetables are displayed on each platform.
- Day tickets are bought on board the tram.
- Weekly tickets are bought on board or online.
- Monthly or longer tickets are bought at Travel South Yorkshire Information Centres or online.
- Holders of South Yorkshire or English National Senior Citizen or Mobility concessionary passes travel free at weekends and between 09:30 and 23:00 Monday to Friday.
- Photographs 3 - 5 show the platform for trams to Meadowhall and Halfway.
- Photographs 6 - 8 show the platform for trams to Malin Bridge and Middlewood.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.